Flexible, two-part, room temperature curing epoxy with high peel and shear strength. Scotch-Weld epoxy adhesive 2216 B/A is identical to 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive EC-2216 B/A in chemical composition. Scotch-Weld epoxy adhesive EC-2216 B/A has been labeled, packaged, tested, and certified for aircraft and aerospace applications. May be used for aircraft and aerospace applications if proper Certificates of Test have been issued and material meets all aircraft manufacturer’s specification requirements.
• Excellent for bonding many metals, woods, plastics, rubbers, and masonry products.
• Base and Accelerator are contrasting colors.
• Good retention of strength after environmental aging.
• Resistant to extreme shock, vibration, and flexing.
• Excellent for cryogenic bonding applications.
• The tan NS Adhesive is non-sag for greater bondline control.
• The translucent can be injected.
• Meets DOD-A-82720